Established in Brisbane in 1978, Camargue is one of the longest-standing, multi-brand boutiques in Australia. Now, in its 41st year, Camargue remains at the forefront of women's fashion. To compliment our James Street boutique the online store was launched in late 2018. By offering an omni-channel retail experience, Camargue ensures superior customer service for our loyal clientele.
As a growing business we are always in search of energetic and motivated individuals to join our Brisbane based head office, e-commerce and retail teams.
For expressions of interest, please email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Available Positions
Assistant Store Manager | Full Time
We are hiring an Assistant Store Manager to support the Business Manager in all store operations & administration and to supervise the retail team. Further details can be found in the application link below.
Sales Associate | Full Time, Part Time, Casual
We are looking for Sales Associate's to create excellent client experiences and contribute to the boutiques success in achieving targets.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Focus on achieving sales targets
- Consistently strive to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Naturally create loyal customers with a positive and professional attitude
- Continually seek to develop new clients while maintaining existing relationships
- Accurately and efficiently complete all store operations administration
- Be a team player, establishing workable and effective relationships with all colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure, responsible, is highly organised, uses initiative and works proactively
If you are passionate about high-quality fashion and looking to excel your career with a fashion leader, then we want to hear from you.
Previous sales experience is essential. High-end fashion experience will be highly regarded.
To apply, please email your resume & CV to email@example.com